Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pre-race regimen

Hello,
This is my practice blog.  I am preparing to complete a sprint triathlon on Sunday, May 20.  My first in about 6 years!  The Encinitas Triathlon has a 750m ocean swim, a 20k bike and a 5k run.  My pre-race regimen consists of:
1.  Walking down the beach to the Encinitas sport expo, picking up my packet and avoiding the waves on the walk back.
2. Brushing my beautiful dogs (boy do they need it)!
 


3. Eating a good lunch and a good dinner.  (my nutrition habits are not the best)
4. Checking out my bike
5. Packing my bag for an early start tomorrow. Goggles, towels, helmet, extra clothes and flipflops
6. Praying for safety and health

4 comments:

  1. Practice. Click on the comment link to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow, I know you will do great. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good pre-regimen plan. Brushing the dogs is part of your pre-race regimen? HA!!HA!!
    Glad you did well. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first husky is adorable! The middle one, not so much.

    ReplyDelete